The market research of WYP & NPT could list a lot of reasons to approach the main website of your preferred news outlet, but let’s go with the practical facts that can help you make up your mind. Some of these are:
- Your Choice of Media: Take a quick glimpse to websites such as CNN, ABC of FOX. They all have a single thing in common when it comes to new: you can choose to read, hear or watch any of the notes since most of them are presented in multiple formats such as a blog post, a video clip or a podcast. This is pretty useful if you think about it since many make up their minds about the way they want to check their news and avoid wasting time scrolling pass anything that is not on their interests. WYP & NPT is no different.
- The World is Yours: You can get a glimpse of the world and everything that is happening on it after scrolling your preferred news website for a few minutes. You will find news from every corner of the globe, and you will be able to access them from a single place without the need to visit websites to get news from different countries.
- It’s free, To Some Extent: Big communicational chains offer the information the way they deliver them in their TV channels and use their websites to provide complementary information or to expand on reports of an ongoing occurrence. Small papers which have gone digital probably charge a small fee to keep you informed.
- You Get Instant Access to their Archives: When you visit a news website such as WYP & NPT you can check the news of the day and any story that occurred in their archives using the search engine. There is also the convenience that there is no limit to how many articles you can read. With printed newspapers, you can only read the reports of the day, and that’s it.
- You Get interactive Features: With most news online services you can interactively experience articles. Complex reports about legal cases can be complemented with embedded videos. A reported accident can be updated by keeping track of the death toll or the type of injuries suffered by the survivors. Attorneys or representatives of any firm can offer their OP/ED in articles with additional text and pictures.
- Is Cost Effective: Visiting your preferred news website will always be more economical than going out to buy a paper. The basics to report news are still needed: a journalist and some form of research or investigation to back up facts. But now a website is the way for the journalist to get his point across. By comparison, newspapers have become impractical because they use too many resources: paper, ink, printers, and distributors on top of the cost of the investigation.